Most of us will agree that QuickBooks is largely useful accounting programs available today. Yes, I do know that it does help you increase efficiency in creating financial reports. However, if anything goes wrong you will end up getting errors. When it comes to working it’s not possible for any of us to waste time on fixing an error. One of the errors is Quickbooks Error 6000-77.
There are several ways by which you can fix this error Quickbooks Error 6000-77. This is a type of runtime error. Mostly it occurs when you try to open any QB company files.
Quickbooks Error 6000-77 – Error Messages
The error messages displayed are:
“Error 6000 – 77 when trying to open company files”.
“QuickBooks faced an issue. We are sorry”.
“Error code 6000 – 77”
QB Error 6000-77 – Total fixes
To be able to resolve this issue follow the steps given below:
Download and Run File Doctor for QuickBooks
- In any of the web browser search for QuickBooks File Doctor.
- This file is also developed by Intuit and it is a repair tool for QuickBooks.
- Now download it and start running QuickBooks File Doctor on your PC. This is a great way to fix any issue related to network or your company files.
.TLG Files And Renam.ND
- Search for QuickBooks company file in your folders.
- Now you will need to find the data with the same filename saved in the QuickBooks company file, however, the extensions like.ND and.TLG.
- Now you need to right click on every file with the extension name.ND and.TLG.
- Now you will get different options. Click on Rename.
- Here you need to add old after every file extension and select Enter.
Universal Naming Convention Path
- First, you need to start the PC.
- Now just right-click on the QuickBooks icon located on your desktop screen as well as press Ctrl at the same time.
- You will get the option of Run as Administrator, select this and then press Ctrl till you have the Company Open Window in your PC.
- Here you will need to move to File menu option.
- Go to Open or Restore Company.
- You will get one of the options Open a Company, select it and then click next.
- Next, on the left side of your window page go to network and take it to the location of the company data files.
- Now go and select the company data file and open it.
Configure Windows Firewall And Security
- Now start your PC.
- There go to the Control Panel.
- Here you can configure Windows Firewall and Online security for the QuickBooks Desktop. Follow these simple steps and configure the system Firewall.
Recreating Damaged Folder
- In your PC open either This PC or My Computer
- You will need to open a new folder on C:\drive.
- Now go to the folder where the company file is saved initially.
- Next, find the .qbw files on your PC.
- Once located right click on the file and select the copy option.
- Now you need to paste this into the new folder created in C:\drive.
- In order to share your company file set Windows Access Permission.
- From now on you will be able to open QuickBooks Desktop from the new location.
Here are different methods of resolving Quickbooks Error 6000-77, depending on the cause. For any more question or if you want to know more about how to avoid these errors in future reach our QuickBooks Technical Support at the toll-free number +1-888-907-9083. Our team is a combination of experts and knowledgeable members. They deal with this kind of error every day.
In any case, if you are unable to fix it get in touch with us, we are open 24/7. You can always share your thoughts in the comments. It will help us to understand our customer better.