QuickBooks is an amazing accounting software but, it is not free from glitches. If you are encountering an error while installing QuickBooks, it’s better to get the diagnostic tool to resolve it. By installing QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool on your system, you can solve almost every common error in the QuickBooks application.
Besides, it can fix issues associated with C++, .NET framework, and MSXML as well. Windows Operating Systems can exhibit certain errors related to QuickBooks quite often.
These errors can delay your work and that’s why you can get the QuickBooks Diagnostic tool for your system.
How the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool Works?
QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool is specially designed to find and resolve the errors on its own. If you install this tool along with the QuickBooks application, it will be more beneficial. Apart from fixing issues related to the .NET framework, C++, and MSXML errors, this tool can troubleshoot various other issues.
Let’s check what errors can be resolved by using this QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool:
- QuickBooks Error 1904
- .NET Framework Error
- QuickBooks Has Stopped Error
- MSXML Errors
- QuickBooks Error 1402
- QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error
- C++ Errors
- Error 1935
- QuickBooks Is Not Working
- QuickBooks Error 1603
So these are some of the common errors that can be easily diagnosed and repaired by the tool.
Download and Install QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
If you are dealing with any of the above-mentioned errors, you can surely take help from the QuickBooks Diagnostic Repair tool. Before that, you can check the steps on how to download and install the tool. It’s quite easy with the following prominent steps.
- Visit the official website of the QuickBooks application or the Intuit. There you have to locate the Download option for the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Choose the Save option after selecting the Download option. Browse the path where the file can reside in your system.
- Once the setup file is available on your desktop, you can proceed to install Diagnostic Tool QuickBooks.
- To run the application, locate the .exe file from the setup package of the tool. This is the executable file that will run the application.
- So, click the .exe file and opt for the ‘Run’ option.
- When the installation completes, the tool will diagnose your system.
Meanwhile, the tool will check if everything is okay with the QuickBooks application and the system.
Moreover, to ensure every QuickBooks component gets regular updates, it is possible with the assistance from the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool.
Steps to Solve QuickBooks Desktop Installation Errors
In case you have faced any installation error with the QuickBooks application, don’t worry. You can easily overcome such issues with this diagnostic tool. Go through the steps below to eradicate installation errors.
Use the Connection tab to diagnose your system. In addition to repairing errors, it will help to set up the QuickBooks company data file for you.
Find if your Windows Firewall is restricting the application. If so, disable the Windows Firewall so that you can access the tool. Do the same if you are using any third-party antivirus program as well.
Make sure that you have successfully installed the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. It can remove such installation errors within several minutes. Also, ensure that all the QuickBooks components are updated.
You should own the latest version of your Windows Operating System for fixing installation errors in it. Besides, ensure that your Windows has all the recent updates to cope up with the requirements of the QuickBooks easily.
If you are noticing the installation errors repeatedly, you can operate the Diagnostic Tool QuickBooks. For users who can’t troubleshoot these errors with the tool, they can fix them manually.
After applying the above steps if the issue remains, you can opt for reinstalling the application. Firstly, you have to uninstall all the versions of the QuickBooks applications from your system. Next, you have to reinstall the applications from the official website of Intuit.
Well, this should definitely fix the installation errors. This diagnostic tool also ensures that the application package doesn’t contain any corrupted files.
How to Resolve Installation Errors with QuickBooks Diagnostic Repair Tool?
To deal with any QuickBooks error, you must know how to use the Diagnostic Repair tool. Hence, stick to the guidelines below to perform the procedure efficiently.
- Firstly, you have to switch on the computer. You may prefer any selective start-up mode for the device.
- Press and hold the Windows+R keys to launch a Run command window. Fill the command section with ‘msconfig’. Then, choose the OK option.
- You have to choose the General tab and select the ‘Hide all Microsoft services’ option.
- Next, go to the Open tab and select the ‘Disable all’ option. After that, you have to uncheck the checkbox for the ‘Hide Microsoft Services’ option.
- Go through the services listed there and choose the checkbox next to the Windows Installer option. Click on the OK button.
- Next, proceed to the System Configuration. You have to choose the ‘Restart’ option.
These steps will launch your computer and bring it back to its normal configuration. Now, the installation error should have disappeared.
Hopefully, the guide has helped you to understand the usefulness of the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. If any error still persists, you can opt for reinstalling the diagnostic tool along with the QuickBooks application.